First Round Baler

lundi 26 avril 2021

Hi,

 

Looking at getting a round baler 5x6 or 5x5. Have been doing small squares for past 15 years want to move to doing some round bales. I have a 1086 International tractor (130hp) that would be pulling it. I would be doing 50-60 tons a year of hay, that amount will slowly increase in the next years. It is mostly dry ground hay part is flood irrigated land also. I am in west central MT. If you want to know closer area look at which city does not have any major equipment dealers in it. Mostly grass hay with some being a aflaf mix hay. Does not really matter if the baler is net or twine as I will be keeping the hay for my self, but net wrap would be nice. Looking for a good one that is less than $7,000. Brand does not matter as all our dealerships are 1.5 to 2 hrs. away. I know there are a thousand variables to take into account when getting new equipment I would just like to know what you guys think and get a general direction that I should move towards. Any help you can give would be great. 

 

 

There are four round balers that are near me that are in my budget a Case IH(New Holland) RBX562 twine only problem is guy say it roll it belts so it became there back up baler, there is also two Vermeer 605xl baler for sale one twine and one net wrap, and a John Deere 535 twine and net wrap.. Any ideas on these three models?



First Round Baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire