New Holland 650 Belt Roll Bearings

mardi 27 avril 2021

I recently purchased a New Holland 650 baler and giving it a once over before hay season.  I'm new to belt roll balers as my previous baler was a New Holland 851.  The question I have is with regard to the bearings on the rollers that the belts run on.  I removed the belts to check the lengths and thought it would be a good time to check the bearings.  I haven't check all of them but the ones I have checked  the bearings do not spin real free possibly because a heavy grease is used in the bearings?  Even as an assembly when you spin the rollers by hand they do not spin very free and do not turn very far when you stop trying to spin by hand.  Is it safe to assume if the bearings aren't discolored from heat, inner or out races cracked, or sloppy loose that they are okay?  I can run the baler and check the temperature of the bearings but not sure that is an accurate test with out a load (bale in the chamber).  Would appreciate any help on this topic.

 

Regards,

Porky



New Holland 650 Belt Roll Bearings

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire