Using Remedy Ultra and GlyStar Plus

lundi 19 avril 2021

Very new to the forage/cattle business. Helping my widowed 86 yr old Mother-In-Law after I retired from 45 years in "white collar" work and relocating to my MIL's home. It's like this: Three months ago I couldn't spell "farm hand" and now I am one. 

 

That being said, MIL has asked that spray the cross-fence lines between the pastures and the hay fields. They haven't been sprayed in several years.

 

I've been provided GlyStar Plus and Remedy Ultra.

 

I have a 4-wheeler, a 20 gal tank sprayer, a full tank of gas, and a positive attitude.

 

After reading the directions on each of the herbicides, my plan is to mix about 1.5 qt of GlyStar Plus and about 12 oz of Remedy Ultra into the sprayer tank, add the 20 gal of water, and have it, after donning appropriate safety gear short of a full-on Level 1 biohazard suit (which I am infinitely more familiar with...).

 

Does this sound correct?

 

Do I need to add a surfactant?

 

What am I missing?

 

Thanks for any/all help.



Using Remedy Ultra and GlyStar Plus

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire