Help 604j belt tension

dimanche 11 avril 2021

I bought a 604j bailer last year and the guy gave me a new set of belts he bought for it but never installed. I was talking to a Vermeer parts guy and he told me the length should be 528”. The new belts I put on are 524” long the old belts are that came off we’re about 514” but had Tone of splices in them. I have been all over this machine but can not get the belts to tighten up, the bolts in the air cylinder are backed right off and i have 50psi of air in cylinders. Does any body have a measurement of how far out the chrome cylinder rod should be when there is no bail in the chamber. I am thinking my only other option is to shorten the belts just before I do that I wanted to see if there is any other adjustments that can be made or checked. I do have a manual but it is fairly vague on this topic.

Attached Thumbnails

  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg


Help 604j belt tension

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire