Upgrading equipment, but even $6.42 corn can’t buy it

mercredi 21 avril 2021

So like the title says, I have quite a bit of unpriced corn sitting in the bins yet and today its $6.42 at the ethanol plant.

Best use of it is upgrading/adding more precession controls far as I’m concerned.

After a bit of searching found two Agleader Incommand 800’s with 7500 antennae's as a bundle. Can get on the local RTK network with digifarm no problem. What I absolutely cannot find is a Steady Steer or Ontrac3 unit to save my life. Even a Ontrac 2 plus would work I’m told. 

If anybody knows of a unit or recently upgraded I’d be interested in your older one. 

Only need one steering system for this year and that will go on the corn planting tractor, I have the other stuff coming required to run the JD air drill but with no data yet no need for auto steer on that one.


 



Upgrading equipment, but even $6.42 corn can’t buy it

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire