Resicore residual - Ah, to plant or not to plant?

jeudi 8 avril 2021

Howdy everyone,

 

I'm a real neophyte to all this herbicide/pesticide stuff but I've learned enough to ask questions first! I've picked up my neighbors field and intend to plant alfalfa but, I found out from my agronomist that previous tenant used Resicore herbicide 2 1/2 pints  (I assume that is per acre) on 6/13/2020. Agronomist seemed to think that at that dosing level (without too much overspray) that I may be fine to plant alfalfa. From the Resicore label reading I've done that doesn't quite add up. What says you guys?

 

Next question: what does a guy plant in the interim? I'm looking for some hay crop that ideally I can sell to my horse folks.(oh, and I know- straight up alfalfa for horses? Ya that's what they want, lots of competition people want "Jacked up hay") Any ideas for a Minnesota annual crop?

 

Thanks in advance for your help

 

Brad



Resicore residual - Ah, to plant or not to plant?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire