New (to me) used haying equipment

lundi 6 octobre 2014

A few days ago, I completed dragging home used haying equipment including a NH 326 Hayliner (wire tie) with an attached Hoelscher 1000, 10 bale accumulator and the accompanying grapple, a NH 488 Haybine cutter-conditioner, and a 4-wheel (on each side) ground driven hay rake with the intention of making my own idiot bricks of alfalfa. I did not purchase a tedder. With the alfalfa stems being broken (conditioned) and with the freshly cut hay laid as wide as possible using the Haybine, do you think I will need a tedder to help dry the alfalfa?

Now if you got a good laugh out of the thread "3rd cutting. How can one person screw up so much," wait until I attempt to cut and bale for my first time, knowing nothing about running the cutter and baler. I'm okay with raking, accumulating, and using the grapple, but I'd better memorize the manuals on the Haybine and Hayliner and hope that I can get it done right. Any suggestions would be appreciated.






New (to me) used haying equipment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire