For sale - RTV900 bed tonneau cover(s)

mercredi 31 décembre 2014

I have a couple bed tonneau covers I don't need. Pics below.



Bought the first one but never installed. Bought the 2nd one since I forgot I had the first. Neither box has been opened since I put in a homemade bed which is holding up better than expected so I never went back to OEM.



So, I have a pair of NOS (new, old stock) bed covers. Anyone interested?



Here's a link I found for the current product.

http://ift.tt/1EJkxzH



Price there is $86



I'll sell for $20 each + shipping (USPS, cheapest I can get unless buyer wants something faster from USPS). PM me if interested.



Must be existing member in good standing. (Won't sell to someone who joins to purchase unless payment received before product is sent).



As mentioned, I have 2. Instead of first-come, first-serve, I'd like to give it a week and see how many replies I get. If 2 or less people want them, they're sold. If > 2, I'd like to make it an auction with any proceeds over my $20 be donated to this forum.




Attached Images

















File Type: jpg CIMG9900.jpg (27.4 KB)
File Type: jpg CIMG9901.jpg (40.7 KB)
File Type: jpg CIMG9902.jpg (29.3 KB)
File Type: jpg CIMG9906.jpg (28.5 KB)







For sale - RTV900 bed tonneau cover(s)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire