RTV900 steering limiter - 2004 model

mercredi 31 décembre 2014

I have a pair of steering limiters for an '04 RTV900. I think Kubota built in limiters starting in 2005 but would need someone to confirm.



Basically, the early RTV's didn't have something to stop the steering angle (it could be turned too far and break something). So, Kubota made/sold a kit that mounts to the lower A-arms to stop how far it could turn.



I had this kit on my RTV but it was incorporated into a set of stick-stoppers Peanut made me. Not sure if or what design of Peanut's stick stoppers have these incorporated.



I don't have a kit # but I'm thinking what I have isn't the complete kit. There were bolts to mount to the A-arm and probably a plate that ran behind the A-arm to act as a support/washer for the back-side of this kit. A couple bolts and washers would be all you need.



Free to good home if you pay shipping. PM me your info.




Attached Images









File Type: jpg CIMG9916.jpg (42.7 KB)
File Type: jpg CIMG9917.jpg (39.4 KB)







RTV900 steering limiter - 2004 model

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire