Wheel vs Rotary Rake

dimanche 28 décembre 2014

I farm about 60 acres of hay on my family farm in southwestern michigan. I grew up with roller (beater) bar rakes but since then times have changes a lot. For the last couple of years I've been able to use a wheel rake but now I'm unable to so I need to purchase a rake. There was things I liked and disliked about the wheel rake I used. Some of those issues I feel were settings and designs that were beyond my control since I didn't own the unit. I really like the speed of these rakes but I'm hearing more and more about rotary rakes. I've got a brand new 10 wheel rake with a center kicker picked out for $7500. Money is somewhat a concern but I want to try to put the money where it'll be best invested. I know rotary rakes are very expensive and don't appear to have the ground speed capabilities vs wheel rakes. I'm unfamiliar with their performance and how gentle they are on the hay. Help me out please.



Wheel vs Rotary Rake

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire