Modifications to x900 for Maintenance Vehicle

lundi 22 décembre 2014

Just purchased a RTV-X900 and have made some modifications to my machine so it works well as my maintenance vehicle. I maintain 47 structures on 110 acres with 12 structures dating prior to 1900. I need to carry lumber and ladders as well as tools. I have the spray-in bed liner but I also added a 1/4" rubber mat from TSC ($25) so that the bottom is a bit flatter and will cushion tools a bit better. I added a LED light above in back for backing up and for ease of seeing tools. Also, added a small dash light. Lighted rocker switches are wired in so they shut off with the key. The ladder/lumber rack works well for even a 28 foot extension ladder. The stake body side boards drop in easily for hauling firewood and brush and the end pieces of the side boards just drop in the sockets so they are easily removed when not needed. Chain saw scabbards attach to the side boards when needed.








Modifications to x900 for Maintenance Vehicle

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire