Grote mirrors on RTV1100

samedi 13 décembre 2014

I got a pm from a member a couple weeks ago. Just ran across the notification in my email. He asked about a posting I'd made back in 2008 regarding my mounting of Grote Jr. West Coast Mirrors. So, as a service to all, here is the original picture and description.



Both brackets go on the door hinge, which on my 2008 RTV1100 are 2.5" high. I drilled and tapped the hinge in four places each side for the (either #8 or #10 thread) bolts to screw the brackets on. After six years they are still solid. If I hit a branch with a mirror, the mirror just folds back unharmed. They do not vibrate going down the road at 27 mph. I was just looking at the photo gallery on the 2014 RTVX1100 and it looks like there is a wider piece of door in front of the window than on mine, so you might have to modify to get the mirrors far enough back, especially on the right side. Anyway I'm jealous of your roll-down windows. I'm going to try to repost a pic or two.

River




Attached Images





File Type: jpg BILD0315a.jpg (86.4 KB)







Grote mirrors on RTV1100

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire