Camoplast T4S Tracks

jeudi 1 janvier 2015

Here is a couple pictures of my machine with my recently installed Camoplast T4S Tracks.

These things are amazing and go through things tires won't.



I got them mostly for ice fishing but im sure I can find many other uses for them.lol



I modified the front grill guard to accommodate the tracks. The book tells you to adjust the steering stops.



I didn't want to do this as it will limit your turning radius. So by modifying the grill guard I don't loose any turning ability and the tracks come within about 4 inches of the guard where as before it would hit.



Just thought I would share in case anyone was thinking about getting some tracks.



Attachment 8853



Attachment 8854



Attachment 8855



Attachment 8856




Attached Images

















File Type: jpg IMGP8007-1.jpg (66.4 KB)
File Type: jpg IMGP8008-1.jpg (171.9 KB)
File Type: jpg IMGP8009-1.jpg (62.5 KB)
File Type: jpg IMGP8010-1.jpg (63.0 KB)







Camoplast T4S Tracks

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire