New Holland TZ24DA advise needed

lundi 5 janvier 2015

Thank you for allowing me in the forum. I just joined. I just moved out to my dream place in the country after retiring. First thing I bought was a used New Holland Compact Tractor TZ24DA. Mainly I was worried about clearing my 450 ft. driveway of the heavy snow that common out here in the hills of western New York State. We got 92 inches in 3 days in November 2014. My question is: I'm thinking of buying a dump trailer and it has a hydraulic dump cylinder on it that is to be hooked up to a $500, optional, pump or the tractor hydraulics. The hydraulics that I wouldn't be using is at the 3-point hitch. So I'm wondering how to use those lines to power the trailer dump.





New Holland TZ24DA advise needed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire