Another GREAT horse customer story. Best phone call of all time.

mardi 17 février 2015

First, let me start off by saying this is NOT a joke:

Guy calls me yesterday. Otto is his name. Guy from a wealthy area.

Asks me if I have any hay.

I told him I have very little left and I'm saving it for a few customers.

He asked me when I'd have hay again. I told him "June"

He then tells me his daughters horses are out of hay and could I help him. He then asked me,,,,and get this:



"How much is your hay or do you give it away ?



I said, are you serious? You call me desperate for hay for your kids horses, I tell you I don't have any left to sell. You then beg me to help you and have the balls to ask me if I will give it to you for FREE?

Are you F-ing kidding me? I literally asked him if he was kidding.

Did his prescription for mind altering drugs run out or was I being punked for a local radio station????



Another GREAT horse customer story. Best phone call of all time.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire