How long do tires last??????

vendredi 3 avril 2015

Over in the thread on how many hours an RTV can/will run, Mr. Fitch posted statistics and pics that show 2000 hours on work site tires and still looks to have 500 left.........



Thanks for the pics Mr. Fitch.................What in the world is going on with my tires. If I get 600 hours out of work site tires I consider myself lucky.....I: rotate them, keep them inflated, no alignment issues, drive on 1/4 mile of gravel and 1/4 mile of asphalt and then turn around and head for home doing the same distance perhaps 2 times a day (house to barn/mail box), and the machine is parked under a roof most of the time.............I will admit that I am full throttle most of the time coming and going to the barn/mail box........perhaps 1/2 of the distance I travel is going up hill or down.........We are in the pastures maybe 20% of the hours at the most............Can't for the life of me understand how those tires are wearing out...........THOUGHTS?????..........God bless......Dennis





How long do tires last??????

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire