Twin rotary rake most suited

dimanche 19 avril 2015

Hi I'm about to purchase a twin rotary rake have quotes on krone 710 twin and ts620 t also a sip 600

My questions are has anyone owned a sip before if so is it compareable to krone ,price is 1/4 less

My main sticking point is which is best suited to me .. My fields have solidset irrigation sprinklers every 28 yards they can be undulating fields and some sloping and small so I'm wondering which model is more manuverable and will handle the weaving better and the 2 rotors working on uneven levels ; should I go with the rake with main frame or the non sub frame ? . I have been raking with a potenger 3.5 and wouldn't be adverse to buying a twin one in that brand as well ( small rake does seem flimsy though ) . I can't get over enough ground with the small rake before the alfalfa starts to get to dry and shatter ,some days I may only get 2 1/2 hours from being to wet with dew to to dry by 9 am



Twin rotary rake most suited

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire