jd 457 baler issue baking silage hay

mardi 26 mai 2015

I have a 457 megawide baler that I put a high moisture package on to bale silage hay. I am pulling and baling with a jd 5400 tractor. I am using a moisture tester in the field and baling my hay at a moisture content of 60 - 65 percent. The bales are sticking in the baler and are difficult to eject. In addition the bales are very tight and there seems to be a lot of gummy build up on the walls of the baler. The bales are getting hot enough in the baler that you can see the bale ends somewhat caramelized from the friction.

I have been seeking support from jd and my local dealer. JD has rendered me back to the dealer and the dealer is clueless on what to do to fix it. Will installing a variable core adjuster on the baler fix the problem? Any suggestions

jd 457 baler issue baking silage hay

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire