Kubota TLB 21 jumps out of gear

mardi 26 mai 2015

With increasing frequency, the hydrostatic transmission in my TLB 21 jumps out of gear when in mid-range, especially while climbing an incline. In addition, it has become very difficult to shift into low range. High range seems to be unaffected. While in gear the machine works fine: no grinding, skips, clunks, or other weird sounds or functions.

The transmission fluid level is normal or a bit high and the fluid is clear. Fluid and all trany filters were replaced 200 hours ago.

The machine is seven years old with 650 hours of residential usage, primarily by my better half.

My question is this. Is there some way I can correct the problem or is this a task for the dealership?

Speaking of "problem", what is the likely cause for this problem.

I thank one and all for any information or assistance provided.


Kubota TLB 21 jumps out of gear

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire