Hesston 4570

jeudi 25 juin 2015

I am looking at purchasing a hesston 4570 small square baler. Friend of mine has one and he loves it. His only complaint is on the pickup teeth bars being too weak and bending in big windrows. The particular machine im looking at is a 1996 model and has a light kit and hydralic tension. The dealer said that he is currently replacing the pickup bars as mentioned before.

 

I want to know if this would be a good baler for its age and price ($8500). Also looked into a massey 1839 that had less than 5000 bales thru it for 18k. Little out of my price range. I am currently bailing around 10,000 bales per year with that number climbing. I currently have a john deere 336 and have been told by the dealer mechanic that it is pretty well shot. I was able to locate a JD 348 that was much older and only a thousand dollars cheaper. Any thoughts would help

 

Thanks



Hesston 4570

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire