Kuhn GMD 313 TG

lundi 29 juin 2015

I have run 3pt Disc Mowers (Kuhn) alot, but I've always wanting to try a trailered mower.  A local dealer and friend of mine has traded for a Kuhn GMD 313 TG, which is an 11' cutter with no conditioner.  It has the typical issues you might expect from a used cutter, but the most concerning is a seal leak at the front gear box.  The owner clams he saw the issue and shut the machine off prior to running the gear box dry.  My dealer has made me an offer to purchase the cutter for 3K and he will give me the parts to get the machine back in shape. If the gear box is bad he takes it back or replaces no questions asked.  I see this as a good opportunity to try a trailered mower without spending 18k.  I would like to hear from others that have run this particular series and comments from those that know what it take to replace the seals. I have added pictures to help with the evaluation. Thanks in advance!

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_20171.JPG
  • IMG_20191.JPG
  • IMG_20181.JPG


Kuhn GMD 313 TG

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire