Kuhn 502 tedder

mardi 30 juin 2015

Hey All,

I've searched the forums and I know it's been discussed in the past so I apologize for beating a dead horse but...

After this spring I'm looking for a tedder, need some advise on which way to go. My local tractor dealer has a Kuhn GF 502 THA for $7,900 that he can get ahold of pretty quick, but I want to make sure I'm not buying a turd just because it's available. I run approximately 60 acres, mostly timothy, OG, and a little alfalfa but am converting about 10 acres a year from row crop to hay as well, mostly rolling hills. Is this tedder a good unit? Looking to hit 2 windrows at a time, planning on using a JD 5095M to pull it. Should I be looking at a larger model, different brand? Cost isn't the only factor but it is a factor if it doesn't make sense. Not many people around me run tedders so it's tough to find someone to ask personally. Thanks for any input and feel free to pepper me with questions if it will help generate a better answer.



Kuhn 502 tedder

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire