348 baler

dimanche 29 novembre 2015

I purchased a used John Deere 348  a couple years ago from a dealership. The deal was they were going to deliver it the next time they came in my direction, a area they came to often according to them. They would call a couple days in advance because I'm not always around where the baler was to be stored. Well it turns out a couple days is more like an hour and a half, and  came often means after a couple, three months of rain on it. When they deliver it, no equal angle hitch, driver knows nothing about it, call the salesman. I called and got "we didn't say one was included". Well sh*t, thought that was a given, can we work something out? Maybe one at cost, something? I can order one through the parts department, standard price, most likely a shipping charge on top of that. Okay fine, not buying there again, equipment or parts. I can get parts out of Washington, pay freight down and still beat the local dealerships price. Long story not so short the reason I could afford it is baler needs some work. Because of the now prevalent rust, paint job and repairs on top of that are  needed  so it's coming apart for work and paint. Are there any updates, modifications that I should consider? Anything that I should look over extra carefully? After market parts? Knives come to mind? A good source for bearings and chains? Any advice would be appreciated. 



348 baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire