What model discbine/conditioner will a Deere 3010 Diesel run??

lundi 16 novembre 2015

I picked up a few more acres of alfalfa hay ground for next season and think I really need to go to a discbine to get more speed. My NH 489 works great now but am going to need a little more speed to get it all done as I'm doing the hay on the side while working 50 hours a week. Ill have a total of 60 acres now.  I know the discbines take more power and a John Deere 3010 diesel (55 horse) is the biggest tractor I have.  I'm starting to look for a good used discbine conditioner (kind of a oxymoron I know) and was wondering if anyone is running a similar setup or can tell me what to be looking for?  Id like to stay with a Deere, New Holland or Hesston/Massey as they are the closest dealers with parts.  There's also a dealer that used to sell Gehl close and I've seen some of those for sale in my price range but they've been out for almost 10 years now so the parts availability in the future scares me... Thanks in advance for any advice!!  



What model discbine/conditioner will a Deere 3010 Diesel run??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire