New mower

lundi 16 novembre 2015

I'm am looking for a new mower for my operation. I typically cut around 200 acres every year and will probably go up. I currently have a kuhn 9ft disc mower that I went thru last winter (cutter bar and gear box). Now my kuhn is leaking on the bar and after just one season one of disc bearing went out.

I have a 70hp tractor that handled the disc mower well. I'm in the market for either a new mower or an older windrower. I liked the idea of having a wide thin window and not having to unclog the windrower every other pass, but I would go back to the sickle if I found the right one.

So what is a good option for cutting smaller irregular fields on a budget. Looking to spend around 4 to 5 grand. I'd like to stay away from kuhn and all brands repainted kuhn.

New mower

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire