Planning bed rails for X1100C

jeudi 12 novembre 2015

I started working on a plan for bed rails for the new rig. Looking over the threads here gave me ideas so I started measuring for the metal cutting. I used cardboard and duct tape... what else?
It seems there is more room than I thought. I won't have to bend any tubing to clear the window grill.









There should be plenty of clearance. I plan to use square tubing, but I haven't picked it up yet. I think there should be a cross piece between the two sides, at the top of the short riser behind the grill. A rubber flap should stop anything from falling between the grill and rack. A removable taller rack can hold ladders and things like that.

I was disappointed to notice (finally!) that there is NO bed liner. The quote showed factory installed liner... grrr... Now to get back to the dealer.


Planning bed rails for X1100C

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire