RTV900 Rear Fender extensions

vendredi 13 novembre 2015

Didn't know for sure what to title this thread.

The other day my 6 year old Granddaughter was in the shop. She was looking at the RTV. With a wrinkled nose she pointed at those rubber rear fender extension things and said "what's that?".

Okay, I can't be uncool in my Granddaughter's eyes. So something has to be done. :)

I removed the front "rubber flaps". Then tried to design something that would be effective, durable and fit the look of the rear fender guards. This is what I came up with.

Built them out of some scrap sheet metal I had lying around. Used 1.25" square tube for the vertical brackets. 3/4" square tube for the fender brackets.

Took some head scratching to get them to be effective and still not be in the way when the bed is raised/lowered. Think I got it, but time in the mud will tell.



RTV900 Rear Fender extensions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire