Did the Roundup work?

jeudi 20 avril 2017

Last week Friday I sprayed 10 acre mixed grass hay field at the rate of 1 quart per acre, and 2 acre empty field (previously teff)now weeds and cool season grasses creeping in, at same spray rate.

Mix was 20 gal water with one quart roundup plus 1.75 cup dish soap. This was recommended online to help the killer stay on the plant. This was done for each acre.

Grass was greenish, but still low, maybe 3in tall? Sprayed on sunny 60 degree afternoon with rain late evening.

How do I know if it's working? The grass only appears slightly yellowed near base of plant.

I plan to fire burn killed stuff, then light till of top 2 inches then seed orchard grass with brillion style seeder and cultipacker.

Like to plant early May, so I need to know if my grass is sufficiently sprayed to die!

What's the time frame with signs?

Did the Roundup work?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire