Stability

mercredi 26 avril 2017

For arguments sake and because the forum seems quiet.... I took a S, almost a z curve in my x1100c today on asphalt at 24mph. I drive this "one car road" behind my house every day, in the 3500 ram 15 mph is hanging on, 25 mph in the wife's car wouldn't fly if she was in it. My point is the x1100c is capable of higher speeds and is not high centered. At no point was I worried about flipping or even getting on two wheels as a matter of fact I was smiling and having a ball. While going down the road I almost felt comfortable enough to yank a right turn onto a road without letting off the throttle.. almost
Further more I can't see the high cog argument when 99% of the machines weight is below the seats.
Long story short and maybe it's just me but I feel like the current configuration is capable of 40mph the only thing questionable to me would be the hunt and peck hydraulic steering


Stability

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire