New Holland 276 broken needle

mercredi 26 avril 2017

Hi,

 

My new holland 276 conventional square baler has broken one of its needles and i cant figure out why this has happened. I have removed all the hay from the bale chamber hoping to find something in there that the needle could have hit but i couldnt find anything. I don't think there is a problem with the timing of the machine that could have caused the plunger to hit the needles because then they would both be broken??. I did notice there was some twine stuck in the billhook of the knotter that has a broken needle, not sure if that could have anything to do with it. Is there anything else someone could suggest I check as I would like to know why the needle broke before I put a new one in or repair the broken one if possible. Any help is much appreciated.



New Holland 276 broken needle

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire