RTVX-1120D Aluminum Rims

dimanche 30 avril 2017

I am not a big fan of the fancy aluminum rims with ATV tires on the recent 1120D. I asked my dealer about swapping them for a dark grey rim and ATV tire. He said they are not able to do that.

After about a week in the mud and...well stuff that doesn't look good on a fancy rim, these will look terrible.

Have others on this forum kept them, traded them, replaced them?

I know the factory ATV tire itself is not great for traction and many other types have been suggested.

If I don't hear a better idea, I will take delivery as is and as soon as financially possible, replace with steer rims and 26" Wild Thangs.

Is there any market for slightly used aluminum rims and factory ATV tires?

By the way, we appear to have a bumper crop of pawpaws in Ohio this year, barring any frost between now and May 15th.


RTVX-1120D Aluminum Rims

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire