New Holland 575 plunger adjustment

lundi 17 avril 2017

I put new knives on my baler.  The bottom horizontal roller on the knife side of the baler wasn't even touching the rail.  Then I went to the left side of the plunger to adjust it over through the inspection plate.  When I loosen the nutt and adjust the cam I can spin the cam in circles when the left upper roller is against the left rail.  There is no adjustment left.  My question is will new rollers fix this problem  and give me a tighter plunger that I can adjust or will I probably have to replace rails?   I can feel a groove worn in the upper left,  rail but that should only be vertical play, I cant feel any deep grooves that are creating this horizontal play.  I cant figure out where all the side to side play is other than maybe the rollers are smaller sized now than new. If anybody can understand this I would appreciate help. thanks Im headed up to measure the rollers I believe they are 2.5 od new.



New Holland 575 plunger adjustment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire