Changing of the Guard

mardi 20 novembre 2018

Last week I decided that I was having too many problems with my 10 year old New Holland round balers, considering how much we have yet to bale this season. Called two local dealers for prices and bought 2 new New Holland Roll-Belt 560 Specialty Crop balers from one of them. They were delivered yesterday and we put them in service today. These are the old balers.FFB78AF4-5A80-469C-AB34-299222963FF5.jpeg 543D8CEE-374B-4A17-BBE1-9706303AAAF5.jpeg

 

I will try to get a picture of the new balers soon.  I will miss the BR series balers for the most part.  They make the nicest bales of any baler out there.  Unfortunately, I am making more bales in a fall than what a BR series baler can endure, unless it is in perfect shape going into the season.  I plan to sell the two balers pictured, but keep my oldest baler around as it is worthless on paper, but still very functional yet if I ever get it put back together, so that will be my old times fix I suppose.



Changing of the Guard

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire