504 Super I Pickup Teeth - Off Season Maintenance

dimanche 4 novembre 2018

I am planning some off season work on a 504 Super I. One thing is to replace all the pickup teeth to hopefully reduce the hay buildup on the outside of the belts. Is there a better tooth to use instead of the original units, from a  rebel or rancher for example? Any other suggestions to reduce the hay buildup?.The scrapers bars are adjusted as close as possible without rubbing. 

The baler has the hydraulic density assist but I am pretty sure there is no pressure because I can crack a line and get no bleed. It is making a good bale however. I still plan to replace the gauge (not working) and charge the system. Does anyone know a "easy" way to add charge?



504 Super I Pickup Teeth - Off Season Maintenance

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire