New Pequea TT4101 Tedder

vendredi 30 novembre 2018

Intuition caused me to have to make a trip to my NH dealer today.  Needed oil filter, cabin filter, hydraulic oil and wanted to get their year-end deal on net wrap. 

 

Pulled into their parking lot and saw a 4 star tedder sitting over on the side.  Salesman was talking to another fellow about a manure wagon.  I was intrigue by the tedder and checked it out and liked the looks of it.  Salesman comes over and says he could make me a real good deal on it today because it was the last day of their fiscal year.  I liked the idea of the hydraulic wings and tilt.  The wings on my old tedder were starting to get heavy.

 

 

I picked up the parts, etc. then went in and asked how good of a deal -- he told me, I asked a few technical questions, thought  about it for a bit, then said "Let's do it." 

 

I am a little concerned about the gear connection to the outer wings.  They use a "carbo-austempered finger drives" -- something I've never heard of, but Google says it's a method hardening steel.  So, I guess I'll see.

 

Ralph

 

 



New Pequea TT4101 Tedder

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire