New Holland H6830

samedi 10 novembre 2018

I have a NH H6830 disc mower its a trailer mower. I was talking to a neighbor and he was telling me his JD 3 point disc cutter has some sort of wheels behind the cutter bar that puts the hay in a windrow so to speak. We have been wet this fall and having a conditioner is nice becuase you can put your hay in a tight windrow and not drive over the cut hay with you tractor tires on the next pass. To help from pressing the grass into the mud. He said , "i bet you could get somthing that throws your hay into windrows for that machine".
Anyone have any idea about that?

He also set his JD630 moco cutter bar spring tension to 75lbs for these wetter conditions we have been having. Should i set my NH springs so my bar floats more?

New Holland H6830

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire