MF 220-4

lundi 5 novembre 2018

Hello all. Brand spankin new to the forum. I have not even taken the time to really look at the previous topics so this may have already been a thread. If so , I apologize. I have an old MF 220-4. It was MF's foray into the Japanese tractor market. I am having trouble locating some parts and was hoping someone here could offer some help. I am looking for two king pin seals. The MF part # is 3 282 157 M1 I was also able to pull a number off one of the seals. It is AE 8288P These seals are whats holding me up on putting my tractor back together. The old tractor is a tank and she has taken everything I have put her through and this is the first problem I have had in 10 years of owning her. I really hope yall can point me in the right direction. Thank you


MF 220-4

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire