Small bale accumulator with old NH baler.

mardi 13 novembre 2018

Wondering if anyone runs any kind of accumulator with an old baler.  We only do around 20 acres a year grass and alfalfa.  But getting help around to run the racks (we do mostly small squares to sell) is getting harder since kids are all moved out.  Been looking at the accumagrapple style things to put on the loader or skid steer.  But wondering if my old NH Super 78 can make a consistent enough bale to work well with one?

 

I'm thinking I can make a more consistent bale if I control my speed based on the baler and not the help on the rack.  I do know I tend to make a better bale when I'm putting it on the ground....

 

But was wondering if anyone else runs an old baler with any kind of accumulator?



Small bale accumulator with old NH baler.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire