old old vicon RC300 rake/tedder

mercredi 14 novembre 2018

I was at an auction a couple weeks ago and my hand accicently slipped out of my pocket and bought an old 3pt. Vicon RC 300 rake tedder. I need another tedder like I need the flu.

It is 3 point and seems to be in working order except for a few missing tines. It is  so easy to move to some of my little isolated hay fields, that it might be handy to use. or....It may just go to the junkers, but I can not find much on-line about it. Can't even find  a manual. But Vicon is a good brand and the little machine seems solid and might be of use if it does the job.

The PTO shaft is worth more than I paid for it .Have any of you ever used one? Do you have any suggestions, input or insights? Thanks



old old vicon RC300 rake/tedder

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire