Best Review Yet for Kubota 850 Sidekick

vendredi 21 décembre 2018

By best, I'm meaning most informative. Here is a link to the review:

https://opereviews.com/heavy-machine...g850-sidekick/

After reading this review I am much more impressed with the Kubota team for adding the 850 sidekick to their RTV lineup.

This new RTV will go up to 40mph without the need to stop and shift from H to L when you encounter a hill. The frustration with the stopping and shifting along with the top speed of just 25mph for the RTV 900 was the reason I decided to add a Honda Pioneer 1000 to our stable. The Kubota Sidekick will compete with the Honda Pioneer and Polaris General for work / play UTV options. It makes me wonder about how long Kubota will produce both the RTV 900 and the RTV 850.

If I was in the market for another UTV / RTV machine I would be giving the Kubota 850 Sidekick a very very hard look.


Best Review Yet for Kubota 850 Sidekick

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire