Jenny Pictures

jeudi 13 décembre 2018

No, my wife is named Katie, I was talking about generator pictures.

 

There was a good discussion going on the Shout Out Boxes, so I thought I would start the conversation here, mostly to show how Iet my PTO Jenny up for quick use.

 

Mine is a 20 KW PTO generator, sitting in its own dog house and hard-wired right into the house. It is not as good as a backup generator that comes on automatically, but in 10 minutes can be in service. It can also power up my whole house as well with clean power. I had it given to me, but it needed cleaning up, paint and a PTO shaft, so in all it cost me $300 for it. As for fuel, I have 275 gallons of diesel fuel on hand for emergency use, allowing me 21 days of run-time. The longest our power has been out is 14 consecutive days.

 

It is not as good as a standby back up generator, but PTO's give pretty good KWs per dollar spent.

 

DSCN0420.JPG

 



Jenny Pictures

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire