Covering equipment with tarp

dimanche 23 décembre 2018

I keep all my equipment in a three sided 39x24’ shed. My Haybine sits all the way in the back and the pop up camper is parked in front of it for the winter.

The Haybine is in near mint condition and the paint is glossy and nearly flawless. I’ve covered it up with a heavy duty tarp to protect from fading and any snow/moisture that could blow in.

But the question on my mind...does covering equipment with a tarp make it rust by TRAPPING moisture?

The tarp sits on the Haybine loosely. It’s only strapped on at the tongue hitch, and there’s a 2x4 laying on top of the Haybine to hold the tarp down on the back. I figure with the reel sticking up it makes a Trent and still allows for enough airspace underneath.

But wonder if anybody here has had any problems with tarped equipment.

Covering equipment with tarp

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire