Really love my TV 900

dimanche 30 décembre 2018

A few days ago, the weather was forecast to be stormy so we were feeding early to beat the storms. The wind got up and you could feel the storm coming . Well the gate blew into the feed wagon as the tractor was pulling out past it so the gate got caught and was bent like an L. I should have been holding it but instead I was fishing limbs out of the culvert to avoid it being undermined by the expected floodwaters.
I looked at the bent gate and the 50 bulls there at the feed troughs . Then looked at the sky and the looming dark clouds . I knew I didn't have time the take the gate down and mash it down flat with the skid steer (at the barn) - it would take at least 30 plus minutes for that ... so I said "what do I do Lord " ? Right then I had the answer.. I pulled the 'bota to the bent place on the gate, put the brake on, and pulled and pushed with all my might. It was a light weight gate so I was blessed to have it closable right before the storm hit . The extreme weather alert had already gone off on my phone once as I started bending the gate back .... little did I know it would be another extreme alert going off less than 30 minutes later for a tornado. It was all done though and the gate was securely closed. Back at the barn the wind started making that eerie ominous howling so I looked around ,as I finished the bucket feeding under the barn, but saw nothing that looked like a tornado.. about that time I heard the distant CD sirens going off and the hard rain began and drowned out the siren.. My neighbor 2 miles down the road saw a funnel cloud but it never touched down. I was very grateful. collie

Attached Images
File Type: jpg KIMG0238.jpg (66.2 KB)
File Type: jpg KIMG0239.jpg (71.3 KB)


Really love my TV 900

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire