Small square bales

samedi 8 décembre 2018

I went to the Tulsa farm show yesterday. No baron or arcusin. Bale bandit Owen was there with his 42 bale bundle. Had pics on his phone of prototype "baler of the future" 2 bales 20-21" tied together for a 42" long bale. Said the baler that baled them was a chambered down 1842 with several mods i think he said 16 ball twine storage swing out twine boxes and around 75% more plunger force than a 1840. Said it was still a shear pin setup for now but working on that also. Had hydraulic valving on the baler for knotter engagement. All just from memory.... What's the thought on a 20" bale. Will it sale? How much cheaper than a standard size bale? I just ordered a 4245p baron and I am concerned about the dinky sized bales that I have seen being sold from baron packs 30-32" I know standlee has the compressed bales. But I don't see selling quantity in my area. I think the grady double baler idea would be a better investment if it was chambered down to a 14x18. I have two operations about 40 mile apart so I will still be running my bandit 200. anyone ever get complaints over short bales?

Small square bales

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire