Curtis Plow Instructions? (1UTVP)

mercredi 19 décembre 2018

I just bought a new 1100C with Kubota's 72" straight plow (72" XTRA DUTY FRONT BLADE W/ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC LIFT AND ANGLE) and I wonder if anyone here could answer a few questions for me. It's painted orange, of course, but it's clearly this Curtis plow: https://curtisindustries.net/product...ulic-utv-plow/

The only "manual" it came with is the same one on the Curtis website, basically instructions to the dealer on how to assemble and install it. There's nothing oriented toward the end user. So I'm wondering:

1) How the heck do I put it in float mode? On my old JD X739, you'd just push past the "downforce" point on the applicable hydraulic lever, feel a click, and downforce would release, putting it in Float. Here, though, there's no release if you keep your thumb on the Down button. What am I missing?

2) When spring comes and it's time to take the plow off, is removal as simple as it appears -- just unplugging one electrical cable, removing the pin from the 2" receiver and backing away? Is the plow truly self-contained, no other connections to the vehicle?

3) Have any of you mounted that controller in a fixed position somewhere in the cab? My old Gator had a dash-mounted joystick for the "PowerTach" plow and I liked that setup better than the hand-held controller in my new 1100C. Of course, with the Gator's lack of power steering, I absolutely NEEDED two hands to crank the wheel around so the fixed joystick was essential. The Kubota's power steering is a real treat in comparison.

Thanks in advance for your guidance!~

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20181213_124859065.jpg (29.3 KB)


Curtis Plow Instructions? (1UTVP)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire