Tool organization

dimanche 9 décembre 2018

I have the service truck organized pretty well I have it organized that well some days I park it outside the man at the shop and work out of that. Winter is here and that isn't happening anymore had a question on organizing sockets. Between American and Metric deep and shallow and three different drives + 6 and 12 point. We have quite a few different socket sets.. the top half of a 6 drawer plus a couple bottom drawers Craftsman tool box is about filled with socket sets. I'd like to put them in some kind of an organizer so you can see the moments glance which one you going to get out and which one you didn't put back. After battling out with the wrenches I actually have them hanging on nails on the wall and I think that's better I can keep track of them and grab them a lot quicker. I have a small rolling cart that I pushed it whatever I'm working on and keep tools and parts on there while I'm working........ anybody got any good idea on socket organizers before I go to nails on the wall.. which probably wouldn't be practical for quarter inch Drive sets anyway

Tool organization

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire