Rotary rake tine arm seal leak?

samedi 8 décembre 2018

I have a fair amount of grease and crud on the tine arms on my rotary rake (Miller Pro 900). There's some on the underside of some arms and a little bit around where each arm bolts to the gear box. I checked the gear oil level throughout the season and it wasn't low.

 

Referring to page 24 and 25 of the parts manual, I'm wondering if it would be the arm gaskets (#28), potentially the oil seal (#32) on the arm, or #18 oil seal. 

 

Now that I think about it, when I received the rake the arms had been removed, and when I was reinstalling the arms I don't recall any #32 seal being there, just the big washer, so maybe the seals ripped apart when they removed the arms. But that doesn't look to be where the oil is coming from.

 

http://www.artsway-ag.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/MP17.00668-900-IPL.pdf

 

What do you think?

 

 

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_4339.jpg
  • IMG_4340.jpg


Rotary rake tine arm seal leak?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire