Inline Baler Parts Sources

samedi 29 février 2020

Some of you may have seen up the the chat box that I recently acquired a 2019 Massy 1838 inline square baler. Finally got to check the machine out in person. Machine is sharp, clean and straight. Its a base model baler. No hydraulic tension of header lift. No gauge wheels on the pickup.  I forgot to take pictures of the machine.

    I was told the machine was "totaled" because it ate a rock, however we don't think that's the case. It appears the plunger bearing that is on the long plunger support got loose. The bearing moved around in its hole for a while letting the plunger rock around. The long plunger bar finally broke off the plunger, jammed in the chamber and broke off a mounting bracket. In all honestly It didn't do that much damage and should be a pretty easy fix.

   I am now looking for a used plunger. It appears any of the 14" x 18" inline balers marketed under Hesston/New Idea/Agco/Massey/Challenger would work. I googled every combination I could come up with and have yet to find an inline baler in a salvage yard.

    Anybody able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Mike



Inline Baler Parts Sources

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire