Blackwater Evolutions Tire Pressure

lundi 24 février 2020

I have been running about 18lbs in my blackwater evolutions tires on my
1120D. It had always been just about right when running it unloaded. Of course I would air up if I had to haul gravel, mulch, heavy plant material or soil.

Following my recent service visit, the Kubota tech "corrected" the tire pressure and I wondered what that meant. These are rated at max 34psi cold.

The tires were filled to 24psi and exactly the same on each tire.

But I had noticed the RTV was not plowing through mud the same way - more wheel spin. You wouldn't think that 6 pounds more air would produce a noticeable change. But that is why I finally got around to checking it.

Where do you run your evolutions when not loaded?


Blackwater Evolutions Tire Pressure

1 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

If you're trying hard to lose fat then you certainly have to try this brand new tailor-made keto meal plan.

To create this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks united to provide keto meal plans that are useful, decent, price-efficient, and satisfying.

Since their launch in 2019, 100's of people have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a proper keto meal plan can give.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto meal plan.

Enregistrer un commentaire