Safety Equipment Is Dangerous

samedi 15 février 2020

Just came in from working on hooking a remote control actuator on my 3 point broadcast spreader and I'm going to rant a little.

 

This is the first time I used a PTO driven piece of equipment on this particular tractor because I just bought it back in December. 

 

The PTO safety shield is so poorly designed that it is dangerous.  I simply could not get the PTO coupler on because I couldn't get my hand inside the safety shield to hold the button in while I slipped it on. 

 

I ended up smashing my hand and cutting my thumb trying to get hooked up.  I did a safety-shield-ectomy and took the SOB off--problem solved.

 

Rant over (for the moment).

 

Ralph

 

 



Safety Equipment Is Dangerous

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire